Thursday 6 March 2014

Pure WWE rant!

I have been looking forward to this rant for quite a while now. For those who don't watch WWE, don't worry I will kinda explain what's happening. I hope those that do watch it will have similar feelings towards these "issues" as I do, but please feel free to comment with your opinions :) I can only apologise for the structure of this blog, as I am sure it would be all over the place, but I have that much to say I just want to get it out as I remember it all :)

Here we go, so possibly my favourite wrestler has not been on WWE since the Royal Rumble (end of Jan) and that guy is CM Punk. Now there is no real reason as to why he has left, as he hasn't used his twitter since apart from on the 27th of Jan

"Thanks for all the support. Keep being you guys. It's pretty cool."
Only Punk knows the REAL reason. There are rumours that it about this match at Wrestlemania which was meant to be between Punk and HHH, apparently he didn't want to be in that match. Which I will be honest I don't get why he didn't want to be in this match, the only thing I can think of is that his motto is "The Best In The World" and I know he is the best in the world, he knows this, the WWE know this and I know I would be pissed for not having the main event match at Wrestlemaina 30.

Which bring me onto my next rant. WWE as we all know is more Corrie (or some American soap opera) everything is staged, and although they are all wrestlers they are very good actors and follow the script. I am certain they are all wrestlers first and actors second. Which brings me the point I dislike about the WWE. They say there all about the entertainment and always considering whats "best for business" but it is SOOOOOO PREDICTABLE!

 Everyone in the WWE Universe knows exactly what is going to happen at EVERY PPV (PPV means pay per view, and these are the big events they have every month which you have to pay extra, on top of your sky bill, to watch). In fact I can guarantee to the Mr. McMahon that everyone knew Batista or Bootista was going to win the Royal Rumble. For those who don't know Batista left WWE a while back as he didn't like the direction it was heading. Then 2 weeks before the Royal Rumble he magically returns to WWE, and surprised us all by winning the Royal Rumble. For those fans, think back to last year when the Rock returned. He came back and was handed a title match against CM Punk. Why? He is only a part-timer, he only returned because he didn't have movies to film at the time. I must say that I do like Rock the actor in films and not on WWE. Guess what happened during that match? The Rock won and took away CM Punk's title but also his chance of making it 435 days as the champ! So the Rock had this title for a bit, then at Wrestlemania 29, John Cena won the championship off him and The Rock was never seen again until Pain & Gain.

I just don't understand the concept of giving old part timers the chance of a championship, when those such as Daniel Bryan, who has been there for many years, works hard each and every day for the company isn't considered for the title.

Which brings me on the rant over Daniel Bryan. As I have just mentioned, he is hard working wrestler for the company. He is defiantly a fan favourite. So why when the first chance he gets at the getting the title and must I say wins the title, then less than 5 mins later the "company" decides Randy Orton should use his money in the bank briefcase, get HHH (the ref from the previous match) to beat up Bryan, so Orton can pin him and win his championship. Bless him, works hard all his life, and finally gets the gold for about 3 mins and then it's taking away from him. I don't personally know exactly how these wrestlers feel about the choices made by WWE, but I am sure deep down Bryan was gutted when he seen that in the script.

Before this happened, HHH was all like "Bryan is not the face of the WWE", calling him an ugly goat face. So what, just because yeah Orton might be a good looking guy, but Bryan is an A* player, with so much passion put into all of his matches, and lets not forget us! The WWE universe, we all want Bryan to win, he is best (apart from Punk) and is what is best for business, so why can't they get us that? I bet they think that cos he isn't champ that we will keep watching to see if he ever becomes the champ. Perhaps that is the "business reason". Don't be a prick on judge on appearance.

But I don't know how you guys all feel but I am sick to death of someone interfering with Bryan's championship matches, why can't they just have 1 fair match. Just a quick note. It's not just Bryan's matches, its been Cena's, Punk's and well pretty much them all.

Another thing about the WWE that is really winding me up is AJ LEE. Fair play to her she is the champ and has been for a while now. But I suppose you would be giving the fact that WWE decide not to give anyone else the chance of a title match. They always say to Orton, "you are the champ so you must always prove it, have a match all the time and win those matches." So why does this not apply to AJ LEE and the divas champ? Is it because she is a girl and they think that it's wrong for her to fight all the time? News flash, that is what being a wrestler is all about! Seriously WWE sort out. She hasn't been on RAW in ages, I guess it's because of what is happening with Punk (as they are dating in real life *sad*) but she is going to have to be on the show at some point and lose the title to one of the Bella twins.

I think that is all I can think of to rant about for now. So Vince if you are reading this, I apologise for my grammar/spelling/structure, but consider these points I made, because if you keep letting shit like this happen, all the superstars and fans will leave.

- Give AJ Lee a title match against someone! With no interference from anyone! Let someone else be the divas champ for once.
- I'm not saying just give Bryan the championship, but why not have a match between him and Orton, where nobody interferes!
- How about 1 match every PPV that isn't fixed. Get 2 wrestlers and tell them this is good old fashioned match and literally let the best person win!
- Don't just hand everything to part timers on a plate. They left the WWE for a reason. If I go back to an old job I left and I just going to be appointed the manager?NO, it doesn't happen in real life, so why in wrestling life?
- Work things out with CM Punk, he might not want to come back, and as fans we all respect that, but for business, imagine how many would tune in to see the return of Punk, even if not for his last WWE match.
- Also Vince, please by the Newcastle team, I don't like football, but that right there is a great opportunity for Wrestlemania in the UK!!!! Please!


Lots of Love

Abbie

Stay golden xx

No comments:

Post a Comment