Tuesday 4 March 2014

Fitness Book - MUST READ!

Oh hey there, second post in the same day, you lucky people :)

So this post is to start getting into my fitness posts, and I refer to this book a lot, so it would only make sense to post about this first.

                                                          TARGET YOUR FAT SPOTS

I am going to start by briefly explain each section of the book (at the end of each you will understand the book's 'amazing-ness')

Section 1 - describes the 'fat spots'
Bingo wings, Bra fat, love handles, stomach fat, big thighs & butt, and also moobs are what this books focuses on as the problem fat spots.

Section 2 - why
This is biological part of the book and explain the possible biological reasoning behind these fat spots. In particular it goes into detail about hormones, and how different hormones can cause these different problems. I forgot to mention that this book is for both males and females, but obviously things like moobs only apply to the males.

Section 3 - Analyse of fat
This part is like a mini examination of these spot areas, with a pinch test, visual test and questions. At the end your add up the scores, giving you a rating of the areas, therefore obviously the highest rate would be the area to work on first. The book also says to take a picture of yourself just in your undies, not breathing in, I think this is the before picture :)

Section 4 - detox
A week's detox is advised by this book before the exercising can begin, to get rid of those toxins, by drinking lots of water, green tea etc. This section if full of useful tips on what to eat and what not to eat during and after the detox, there is such much information here.

Section 5 - action
The section starts with a 'diet' plan. I really dislike that word, as it shouldn't just be a "diet" for a few week to lose weight, it should be a life-style choice, but anyway. Again with lots of tips of what to eat. Then on to the exercise. Each target area has their own little sub-section, first of all explaining what in particular can contribute to this fat spot, not just food but biological and environment. Then giving more tips on what food to eat and what to deffo avoid. Supplements, is the next section, not meal supplements just advice on what vitamins could possibly help. Finally the big one, the exercise, this gives you an exact exercise programme for that specific fat spot, telling you what exercises to do, how often you should do them, explains breathing techniques whilst doing these movements and finally how long your breaks should be in-between.

So that is a brief run down of the book. I didn't want to go into too much specific detail or give examples, as I really think you should have a read of this book yourself! I got this copy just from the library, and have just made some notes from the book, but if I had the money I would deffo buy it!

So I have mixed in these programmes within another to create my own personal one and therefore I will most likely refer to these, just to give you guys a heads up!

That's the end of my review.

I'm off to look for pancake batter! As it's PANCAKE DAY!!!! WOOOO!!! My apologises for putting this at the end of a fitness thing (hehe)

Stay Golden

Love Abbie :)

XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment