Tuesday 4 March 2014

Changetime!

Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to say sorry its been forever, but I am back and it's now ChangeTime!

Okay, so I am going to change things around on here, I am now going to talk about things that I actually know about! Beauty and all that, not my thing. So now its about the fitness change I am going through, wrestling, and just general bits and bobs that I feel I have to get off my chest and say :) You may have to give me time to change the info and design and all that on here, but I promise it will happen.

So the fitness change I am currently starting is mainly to lose weight, tone up, maybe even become the Rock or Mark Walberg (hehe) but generally just so I can fit into sale clothes, and look awesome for the summer events!

In the next post I will put up my fitness plan and what I am generally eating, etc. I will also share anything amazing I find to tell you guys :)

Also I really needed somewhere that I could get all my anger about WWE, as my friends and boyf are getting really fed up of me always talking about it, and in particular my friends as they have no idea what or who I am going on about! I am trying not to get started on rant here about it but I WILL be posting up very soon, as I deffo have to comment on the lastest crap within WWE.

That's all I can think of for now to say (without ranting on), so yeah, its changetime!

Lots of love

Abbie

xx

Stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment