Monday 24 March 2014

Gym Music

Just a quick post as for me I guinelly believe that I have a great mix of gym music on my Ipod. I had to recently start up new and I am adding more on soon when I have the time but for now I have:

-Foo Fighter's Greatest Hits.
- Limp Bizit Greatest Hits.
- A Day To Remember - Common Courtesy
- A Day To Remember - All I want (single)
- A Day To Remember - Since you've Been Gone (single)
- Linkin' Park (just a miz of songs really)
- Paramore - Aint it fun (single)
- Hayley Williams and Zedd - Stay the Night (Single)
- Living Colour - Cult of Personality (single)
- System of a down - chop suey (single)
- the stranglers - relentless (single)
- Mcfly - love is on the radio

For me, having music like ADTR all I want and the Foo's to listen to at the gym gives me energy, as if its an energetic song I try to workout with the song! I guess this could work for any music type really, like dance music for example. And then for cool down I have Mcfly to listen to :)

I think that having the right music to listen to that suits you can make alot of difference in the gym. And I also blocks out that I dont have to listen to myself breathing heavy haha

Whats your gym music?



Abbie xxx stay golden

No comments:

Post a Comment