Monday 24 March 2014

Karl Pilkington The Moaning Of Life Book

Finally finished this book and here is my review.

Well, first of all this maybe biased as I love Karl, I think he is a geinus. Perhaps not academically but with words and his thoughts!

I have read probably all of his books, even the ones before An Idiot Abroad, and I love everyone! I have read some of them many times. He is mainly a travel writter if you havnt guessed already.

But what I loved about this book/series is that it's just Karl, no Ricky telling him to do stupid shit. Also this is so much more culture based. We get to learn how differerntly parts of the world deal with BIG life events and I was particaly amazed at the "death" episode.

Referring only to the book, you get to learn more things Karl got up to that they didnt show in the series and you get to know his exact thoughts and feelings, which as you would guess are funny, witty and strangley knowiable.

My faviourite thing about Karl is how some of the things he says, we are all thinking it!
Even if we dont want to admit it or even reliase we are. He is the VOICE!

I hope we get to experience more by Karl, but I just dont know what other things they could film or he could write about.

That's all really. I would give it 5/5 but I guess that's just cos I love it :)

If you have also read this book, tell me your thoughts and have a chance to read his older stuff :)

I want this T Shirt. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=karl+pilkington+t+shirt&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-Address&biw=1280&bih=909&tbm=isch&imgil=00YjlG7HfIHjlM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcS7W2iLHAAeG98tTgCMzSrwUUxfCqXxidT1qnFwrUxYViZzQndS%253B1000%253B1000%253Beue3SES2uk4yVM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.fashionvictim.bigcartel.com%25252Fproduct%25252Fkarl-pilkington-t-shirt&source=iu&usg=__yol_bY1k3L0EtN7U0omNZ5txSyY%3D&sa=X&ei=IxYwU97bMomf7AbN1oDABg&ved=0CDIQ9QEwAQ

(Sorry I couldn't just get the pic on here as it wouldn't work)

Stay golden :)


Abbie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment