Friday 22 February 2013

HasFit Workout

HasFit Workout
 
 
 
I am currently trying anything to keep fit, without going to the gym. I want to go and pay for the gym, but I hate going alone. And so my plan is now to loose some weight and then go the to the gym (as in my gym they are all MASSIVE MEN, and TINY WOMEN).
 
The boyfriend recently discovered HasFit on youtube.com. So we gave his video's a watch, and the guy is a tad crazy and like a machiene.
 
Then I gave it ago, and OMG I couldn't breathe, very hard work (should pay off). I should have relised it was an workout for advanced fit people (haha) but hey just means I push myself that little bit more :)
 
I keep you guys posted if it's working, but I recommend you check out his videos. He has 100's. On workouts, loosing weight, gaining weight, warming up and even dietry tips.
 
One quick note, the signs in his videos are awesome, for example "Sweat is just fat crying." and "Exercise is a pain in the ass, but it sure gives you a nice one!" I considering getting a t-shirt with one of these on :D
 
website:
 
Love Abbie
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment