Friday 15 February 2013

Graze Box


Graze Box
 
I recently signed up for Graze, they offered me a free box so I'll thought I would try it. When it came I was amazed, although it was smaller than I thought, it was super cute! Not only that but it was amazingly tasty!
 
Each box has it's own award for being such as high in fibre, under 110 Kcals, 1 of your 5-a-day, etc. Which when you read it, it just makes it even better.
 
I loved everything you got in your delivery, not just the food, but a little booklet welcoming you and explaing all the greatness about Graze and also a napkin.
 
Inside my box I got Billionaire's Shortbread :
 
 
Not a fan of cranberries after this. But the rest was b-e-a-utiful
 
Koren Chilli Rice Crackers:
Nice and spicy! YUM
 
Honeycomb Flapjack:
 
 
One Word: *mmmmm*
 
Lightly Roasted Pistachios:


Because you can't beat a classic
 
I would recomend people sign up and get a FREE BOX. I have told everyone just have a try, you can cancel at any time!
 
Have a FREE BOX ON ME! :
 
 
Happy Snacking
Love
Abbie
xxx

3 comments: